• ESD-protected iron
• Ceramic heating element
• From room temperature to 350°C in 30 seconds
• Integrated automatic "Sleep - Function"
The station switches to "Sleep Mode" if the iron is not used for longer than 15 minutes. In "Sleep Mode", the temperature is lowered to 200°C. This saves energy and prolongs the life of the tip due to lower oxidation. If the iron is lifted again, or a button pressed, the station automatically returns to operating mode and heats up to the pre-set temperature value.
• Excellent heat - energy conversion
• Rapid temperature control
• Fast warm-up time
• Precise temperature control
Soldering iron 24 V including 1.0 mm tip (pencil tip)
Temperature range 160 - 480°C
Power 60 W (heating phase 130 W)
|TYPE SOLDERING||WELDING STATIONS|