SOLDERING 1.6mm RX70 60/40 (Sn60%/Pb40%) 1kgr
Reference: 1.6mm RX70
1.6MM Solder Wire Size
- Excellent solder joint reliability. Superior joint strength.
- Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance. Low cleaning required after solder joint
- High purity Alloy that is composed of 40% Tin and 60% Lead from Virgin Metals.
- Applied by Hand or Feed Soldering Process in Electronic & Electrical Assemblies.
- Non-Corrosive and No Impact of Residue form at Post Soldering which means passes in Pin Probe & Flying Probe Tests for No Clean Wires.
- If require residue shall clean with appropriate Liquid Application.
- Precise amount of Flux cored from state of the art Technology Process.
- Soldering wires conforms to JIS, ANSI, IPC, DIN, ISO standards.