antenna mainly receives free digital signal channel ( UHF 470-860MHz )
Low-frequency signal ( VHF 170-230MHz) is relatively weak
This antennasupports both UHF/VHF signals and will work great with Digital TV sets, Digital Converter boxes, and so on.
Receive freedigital and analog signals off air.
1. Make sure your TV is HD 1080P TV ( or HD 720P , 1080i , 4K TV ) If it's analog TV, you need to connect a digital Set-Top Box first.
2. Make sure there is a free terrestrial digital TV signal in your area. Confirm that the tower is within the effective reception range
3. Confirm that the correct connection of the antenna cable interface to the back of the TV ANT IN jack (or Cable In jack)
4. When have no problems with 1-3 Step, began to scan TV channels
5. You can try to move the antenna in order to receive a better signal:
Place higher position
Toward the direction of the TV tower
Close to or directly on the window.
Please Note: You need to rescan the TV channel after moving the antenna each time.
Reception Range : Up To 80 Miles
Frequency range: 470~860 MHz
Gain: 5dB ( Max )
Cable length: Approx. 120cm
Kindly Note :
Please make sure your TV and the antenna connector is matching.
May require digital converter box when connected to TV.
May require TV turner card when connected to desktop computer.
May require USB adapter when connected to notebook computer.
Please ensure that the antenna frequency is appropriate for your country
Package Content :
1 x Indoor Digial TV Antenna
1 x Antenna Bracket